BE DELIVERED INTO YOUR DESTINY!
SAY “YES” TO THE POWER WITHIN YOU!
Breakthrough Coaching Program
Have you ever wondered if you are living less than Christ died to give you?
In my own life, I knew God called me to certain endeavors. Yet every time I turned around, a roadblock stood in my way. It took years of stumbling along before the light came on as to why there was such a distance between what God called me to do and the life I was living.
If God has called you to some endeavor and you are frustrated that it has not become a reality. Setbacks and challenges are opportunities for you to renew and reposition yourself. This is a time of preparation and testing. It is okay to be afraid as long as your courage is greater than your fear.
Coaching begins with YOU – whether “YOU” is a leadership team, a work group or an individual. Coaching is a process, not an event. It works when there is a declared need or a degree of pain fixable by eliminating identified barriers to accomplishment. The critical success factors include your transparency, commitment to change, courage to make mistakes and strength to lean in and persevere.
I have been coaching most of my adult life. I have a proven track record with executive leaders and management teams in corporate America, faith based nonprofit organizations, and in individual clinical settings. Regardless of the organization or the person, my coaching is always fueled by my faith. My faith enables me to get to the soul of the people and the problem.
Coaching engagements are:
- Requested by organizations or individuals.
- Designed for change.
- Include proven structured activities.
- Driven by measurable outcomes.
Coaching participants will:
- Be accountable for your success.
- Inventory your current personal and professional goals.
- Identify any barriers to success.
- Identify requirements necessary to break down barriers and reach stated goals.
- Analyze your ability to meet necessary requirements.
- Build a repositioning plan for success that includes milestones and time frames.
- Continually monitor your progress.
Delivered Into Your Destiny
A Proven Four Step Breakthrough Plan
- Be Authentically You.
- Look in the mirror and examine your life. Who do you see?
- What stops you? What inspires you?
- Clarify your beliefs and values?
- Manage your capacity and embrace your limitations?
If you don’t know who you are, you can’t get to where you want to go.
- Live Intentionally.
- Inventory what’s in your tool kit: gifts, skills, strengths, assets, treasures?
- Evaluate, understand, and balance the stages of your life to include what you do and what is done to you.
- Separate yourself from your circumstances.
- Let go of belief systems that are barriers to your success.
- Have faith after failure to try again.
Protect the opening of your mind.
- Fuel Your Power.
- Discover what have you been called to do?
- Develop your plan: vision, goals, and objectives.
- Develop your process.
- Perfect the necessary skills and discipline.
- Engage feedback from those you trust.
Realign, reposition and restore. It is okay to be afraid if your courage is greater than your fear.
- Walk Into Your Destiny
- Turn your attributes into actions e.g. determination, commitment, courage, patience, compassion, forgiveness, and wisdom.
- Reinvent your approach for better results.
- Develop courage and believe what God says to you.
- Realize your vision.
- Be your legacy now; clear the path for those who will come behind.